Donation Wish List
Family Violence Prevention Services in Manitoba
Please note that Willow Place cannot accept all in-kind donations. Please call 204-615-0313, ext. 237 or ext. 231, weekdays, daytime hours for donations information and questions. Monetary donations are always welcome: MONETARY DONATIONS – click here!
HOUSEHOLD NEEDS – SHELTER PROGRAM
– Sturdy leather sectional sofa for family lounge (shelter program) – no rips or tears, can be gently-used.
– Bath towels and blankets – new or gently-used (ALWAYS NEEDED)
– Dishwasher-safe plastic cups
– Stainless steel flatware (spoons, knives forks) new or gently used
– Plastic serving bowls (for salads, side dishes)
– Laundry pods, fabric softener sheets (UNSCENTED PLEASE!!! Thank you)
– Kleenex boxes, paper towels, single ply toilet tissue
– Breakfast cereal, coffee, tea, jam and jelly, peanut butter
– Fruit cups and granola bars for children’s lunches and snacks
– Gift cards for groceries, outings, general supplies (Wal-mart, Shoppers, Safeway-Sobey’s, PC, etc.)
– Night lights (plug in type, not battery-powered)
CLIENT PERSONAL NEEDS
– Journals, sketchbooks, pens and markers, note pads
– Hair brushes and combs – must be NEW (URGENT!)
– Infant wipes – diaper wipes
– New infant bottles, soothers and toddler sipper cups (URGENT!)
– Sizes 5 and 6 diapers
– Toothbrushes, adult and children (URGENT!)
– Women’s underwear (sizes S, M, L; XL, XXL)
– Travel-size and full size toiletries
– Deodorant (URGENT!) and body lotion
PROGRAM AND ACTIVITY NEEDS
– Stocking stuffers for Christmas activities (for women, teens, children)
– Craft kits and craft supplies (for women, teens, children)
– Beading supplies for jewelry and dream catcher activities
– Sports balls, hula hoops, bowling sets
– Pre-school sensory and role play items: e.g., play food, play sets
– Children’s non-toxic washable paint and markers; small canvases for painting, paint brushes, acrylic craft paint (can be obtained at Dollar Store)
– Adult and child colouring books, crayons, pencil crayons and sharpeners
– Winnipeg Transit tickets (for women, teens, children)
NEW!!! AMAZON WISH LIST – have order delivered to your home, call us to arrange your donation drop-off (204-615-0313, ext. 237)
CLICK HERE TO VIEW
PLEASE NOTE: Willow Place does NOT generally accept gently used clothing, furniture, kitchenware, used toys, magazines, or books.
Contact us for information on community partners who may accept these and other items not currently on our wish list: [email protected]
THANK YOU for supporting Willow Place!
For any questions or clarification of services, please send us a message using the Email button below.