Donation Wish List
Family Violence Prevention Services in Manitoba
Please note that Willow Place cannot accept all in-kind donations. Please call 204-615-0313, ext. 237, weekdays, daytime hours for donations information and questions.
– Laundry pods, fabric softener sheets (COVID-19)
– Kleenex boxes, paper towels, single ply toilet tissue (COVID-19)
– Reusable, non-medical fabric masks (COVID-19)
– Hand sanitizer, liquid hand soap refills (COVID-19)
– Household cleaners, liquid bleach, rubber gloves (COVID-19)
– Gift cards for groceries, outings, general supplies (Wal-mart, Shoppers, Safeway-Sobey’s, PC, etc.)
– Monetary donations (COVID-19)
– Journals, sketchbooks, pens and markers
– Travel-size toiletries, full-size toiletries
– Infant wipes and sanitizing wipes
– Craft kits and craft supplies (for women, teens, children)
– Winnipeg Transit tickets (for women, teens, children)
Please note: Willow Place does not accept furniture, used toys, or books. Contact us for information on community partners who may accept these and other items not on our wish list. Thank you for supporting Willow Place.
For any questions or clarification of services, please send us a message using the Email button below.