Donation Wish List
Family Violence Prevention Services in Manitoba
Please note that Willow Place cannot accept all in-kind donations. Please call 204-615-0313, ext. 237, weekdays, daytime hours for donations information and questions.
– Laundry pods, fabric softener sheets (COVID-19)
– Kleenex boxes, paper towels, single ply toilet tissue (COVID-19)
– Hand sanitizer, liquid hand soap refills (COVID-19)
– Household cleaners, liquid bleach, rubber gloves (COVID-19)
– Tampons (we have panty liners and pads)
– Gift cards for groceries, outings, general supplies (Wal-mart, Shoppers, Safeway-Sobey’s, PC, etc.)
– MONETARY DONATIONS – click here!
– Journals, sketchbooks, pens and markers; children’s non-toxic washable paint and markers
– Travel-size toiletries and full-size toiletries; tooth paste and deodorant
– New hair brushes and combs, pony tail elastics
– Sanitizing wipes (COVID-19)
– New or gently used towels and blankets
– Craft kits and craft supplies (for women, teens, children)
– Winnipeg Transit tickets (for women, teens, children)
– Smart TV – large flat screen needed for resident lounge
Please note: Willow Place does not accept furniture, kitchenware, used toys, magazines, or books. Contact us for information on community partners who may accept these and other items not on our wish list.
Thank you for supporting Willow Place!
For any questions or clarification of services, please send us a message using the Email button below.